Cologne Concert in Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      Dear friends,

      It is with great joy and gratitude that we are glad to announce the
      publication of Sri Chinmoy's Cologne Concert on Radio Sri Chinmoy.

      This concert was the first of 800 that Sri Chinmoy offered throughout
      his musical career from 1984 to 2007. All his concerts were free of
      charge to the public, as a service to humanity.

      Sri Chinmoy wanted to share, through his spiritual music, the inner
      peace and joy that he received from his prayers and meditations. Music
      is the universal language, and with this sublime instrument he
      traveled the globe, giving unconditionally to those who were seeking
      for a higher truth, a deeper peace and a more harmonious life.

      Here is the link to the Cologne Concert in Radio Sri Chinmoy:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/306

      enjoy! (IN JOY)

      Kamalakanta