Nothing

  • vlad_fed
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008
      Nothing

      Nothing is really powerful. Therefore I do not appreciate.

      Nothing is really beautiful. Therefore I do not admire.

      Nothing is really meaningful. Therefore I do not learn.

      Nothing is really permanent. Therefore I do not keep anything.

      Nothing really pleases me. Therefore I feel that my Beloved Lord
      Supreme is fast approaching me.

      Nothing is really going to be perfect. Therefore I do not waste my
      time in the imaginary perfection-world. Nothing really increases my
      love of God. Therefore I do not look around. I just dive deep within
      and try to depend on my Beloved Lord's unconditional Compassion to
      increase my love for Him.

      (Silver Thought-Waves, Part 2)
      [unofficial]

      While browsing in the library, i found this interesting thing