Re: My Home (poetry)

  • assistantmummer
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2008
      Thank you, Priyadarshan. I'm not sure the figure in the poem is a hero
      - maybe just a traveler or slightly reluctant seafarer. Anyway, it's
      good to know you're out there reading, even if you're not saying much
      these days. Maybe having earned the title of "Kavi" with your
      wonderful poem "Our Lord Chinmoy," you're now resting on your laurels.
      Tra-la-la!

      I mailed you a small package in December, but wonder if the post
      office delivered it. I hope so!

      My best,

      Michael

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > This poem is one of the most beautiful I read.
      > It's dolefulness and yearning sparkle with Guru's
      > light all over. This is what it means, to me at least,
      > to be a hero on the battlefield that is our life.
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Priyadarshan
    • priyadarshan44
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
        Dear Michael,

        Apologies for having being so laconic.

        I received your package perhaps 10 days ago (they told me
        mail in Italy, like in any other fourth-world country,
        collapses for the holidays, and stay so for a long time). I
        have been listening ever since to that music, and enjoying it
        to my deepest satisfaction. It truly feels like it is
        descending from the very heights of the Gandharvas' Loka.

        Thank you, very, very, very much

        Priyadarshan

        PS: This message may be taken as a betoken for a coming
        letter of proper thanks, and other musings, shortly.

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, assistantmummer <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > Thank you, Priyadarshan. I'm not sure the figure in the poem is a hero
        > - maybe just a traveler or slightly reluctant seafarer. Anyway, it's
        > good to know you're out there reading, even if you're not saying much
        > these days. Maybe having earned the title of "Kavi" with your
        > wonderful poem "Our Lord Chinmoy," you're now resting on your laurels.
        > Tra-la-la!
        >
        > I mailed you a small package in December, but wonder if the post
        > office delivered it. I hope so!
        >
        > My best,
        >
        > Michael
        >

        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan44
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > This poem is one of the most beautiful I read.
        > > It's dolefulness and yearning sparkle with Guru's
        > > light all over. This is what it means, to me at least,
        > > to be a hero on the battlefield that is our life.
        > >
        > > Thank you.
        > >
        > > Priyadarshan

      • nirmalapoems
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
          T-ra-la-la!

          la la means nothingness, there is nothing but nothingness

          Tra-la-la-la here also there is nothing but nothingness

          not this! not this! neti neti