Bob Dylan recites Sri Chinmoy's poetry!

  • ckgaparajita
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      On Sunday, January 30, on his radio show, the legendary musician Bob Dylan recited one
      of Guru's poems from The Dance of Life:

      Doubt is the lock,
      Faith is the key.

      Hate is the lock,
      Love is the key.

      Body is the lock,
      Soul is the key.

      Ignorance is the lock,
      Light is the key.

      God's Heart has no lock,
      Man's mind has no key.

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0033/1/46

      You can download and listen to Dylan's immortal recitation here:

      http://rapidshare.com/files/88729342/Dylan-2008-01-30.mp3.html

      If you have never used rapidshare, follow these steps:

      - Once you go to the address above, scroll down and click the "Free" button.
      - You will then have to wait a bit, the next page will show how long you have left to wait.
      - When you finally get to the download page, scroll down and you will see an entry field
      where you need to enter 4 letters that are shown above the field.
      - Enter the 4 letters and click the Download button to the right of the field.

      Enjoy!

      - Aparajita
    • johnji_nz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        Thanks so much for sharing Aparajita. I especially liked the lines:

        "God's Heart has no lock,
        Man's mind has no key."

        Just one thing though — who's Bob Dylan again? ;-)

        Ok, I'm not quite that young — I think my Dad used to listen to him
        once upon a time...

        John-Paul
      • priyadarshan44
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          That is very nice!

          Thank you
          Priyadarshan

          PS: As an alternative download, you can find the recitation
          of the poem also here: http://priyadarshan.org/node/274
          The download link is toward the end of the page.