Re: Writing down memories

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Excellent idea Shane. I am sure others are doing the same. Good to
      remind each other and ourselves of the golden opportunities we had all
      these years, no matter how long or short in earthly years it is.
      Recording these experiences in tangible, storable formats will be
      super-valuable to seekers of the future and very inspiring to us as
      well. Perhaps we should have a website just dedicated to that, perhaps
      something like, 'Memories of Our Master', which would encourage people
      to share these memories and feelings.

      To some extent we do that here but this also contains other
      inspirational material not directly related to that exact topic you
      put so simply and directly.

      I am not a computer geek and do not know much about setting up
      websites or blogs so perhaps some others can discuss this valuable idea.

      Gratefully,
      Arpan

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shane_dublincentre