Re: A curious and mysterious happiness

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi Sharani and Pranam,

      I was thinking of writing a similar post to express this new inner
      closeness, but Sharani, you did it perfectly.

      Thanks!

      Purnakama
    • jadrankagrbic
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2008
        Thank you Sharani for posting your feelings.

        It is incredible that we all felt the same. It is our inner
        connection with Guru and each other. For me it was one of the most
        powerful experiencies of silence that I have ever had.

        It was like I was with Guru in the Eternity during all these days
        that I spent in New York. I came later and I was not able to see his
        Mahasamadhi, but his presence was so powerful.

        I came back home unwiling to accept ordinary life and seeing some
        far distance in my light-empty eyes. My face started shrinking and I
        was unnaturally pale. For a few days I did have the feeling that I was
        leaving this earthly existence and that I was not able to resist.
        Something was pulling me away and I could hear that Silence bekoning
        me.
        A friend of mine brought me back and the light in my eyes became
        visible again, when she told me "Please, do not go, please, do not
        go!" In her voice I heard Guru's voice telling me that it is not
        time yet to come to him, because I haven't done my job here on
        earth.
        Still, deep in my heart, I can feel this powerful Silence and I know
        it is waiting for all of us when time comes for us to leave.

        Gratitude,

        Jadranka