Re: A Beginning, an End, and an Eternity and God's creatures

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2007
      Dear Sarah,
      After I entered my tea order in my reply to Vasanti's message, now I
      read yours! Sorry about that. As you can see in that message, I'm
      drinking Decaf chai with pumpkin flavored soymilk in it. Then there's
      always blueberry rooibos tea at Ketan's Panorama Cafe beckoning as well.

      Today I saw my first snow - what a wonderful experience. And how odd
      when only two days ago the whiteness surrounding me was the softest
      delicate sand on the beach or the froth of a wave. Here are some
      pictures from my trip
      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/members/sharani/tropicaltransformation/

      Affectionately,
      Sharani