First major storm of the winter.

  • glen.goodchild
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hi everyone this is Glen Goodchild from Toronto.

      We are digging out after a storm swept thru from Colorado. I imagine it hit New York also.

      I have spent the day finishing a speech I have to give on Tuesday night. It is part of an election campaign. I am running for Business Agent of our film local in Toronto. If I win it will be a major change for me to be working in an office for the next three years. This is after spending my whole life as a technician working as part of a crew on movies.

      I can no longer ask Guru outwardly if this is something I should do so I am approaching it as an act of self transcendence, which it would be.

      Ever since Guru left this site has buoyed my spirits on many an occasion. Thanks to everybody. My sympathy to Arpan on the loss of your dog friend. I just lost my running companion two months ago.

      We have a new dog now a Border Collie/ Husky cross and he is a real handful. Nothing tires him out. Hopefully we will get out of winters grip for a few weeks, before it settles in for good. We are not used to snow in Toronto till January in the last few years. Bye for now. glen
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        Welcome Glen, from a Canadian sister.

        It seems that wintry Winnipeg is about the only place in Canada that
        didn't get blasted with a storm today.

        Hope you were able to at least get over to Annapurna for some of
        their Chai to warm you up. If not you'll have to settle for the on
        line variety we've been sharing:)

        Stay warm, and good luck!

        Purnakama