Re: God's Patience-Love-Light

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      Dear Israel,

      This is so nicely said. It even seems to me Someone is speaking through your words - no flattery. Thank you very much.

      Allow me to write another poem that seems to go well with the one
      before:

      I stepped into a paddle - day-dreaming,
      And spilled some waters around.
      But instead of getting insulted by passers-by
      They handed me handkerchiefs
      To dry up my trousers.

      "My Lord,
      Do you want me to express my gratitude
      And apologize to them?"

      "My child,
      Go on! March and run!
      Don't waste your precious time.
      I will take care of everything."

      Doris

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, israel_brazil
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Doris,
      >
      > I only wish you and many other disciple-poets are keeping an
      archive of the poetry posted here! All your poems seem to express
      vividly that your spiritual life, under the loving guidance of Guru,
      has made itself shine through written word as well. And in these
      words they are most conforting for the yearning heart or mind of a
      brother disciple. I sincerely hope that someday I could find them
      encapsuled in a nice hardcover. They definitely remind me of Sri
      Chinmoy - this is in itself really something! :D

      > It might seem strange that sometimes we might want to have our own
      deeds published/manifested, since Guru wrote over 1.500 books,
      composed over 20.000 songs, painted millions of birds plus Jharna-
      Kala artworks and so on. But yet, when lecturing on meditation and
      the spiritual life, instead of saying all the time "My Master said"
      we use terms such as "It is known that", "It is a general
      principle", ... (which, because of the oneness-heart and universality
      of a spiritual Master, is also true). So also, as long as they
      > are fueled by sincere aspiration, our own aspiration-hearts and
      dedication-lives are tiny inspiration-baits that may lead people to
      harmony and/or sincere seekers to the feet of their Guru (whoever One
      is his), just as the Life of the spiritual Master is a Compassion-
      > Magnet unerribly drawing His disciples to the Golden Shore.
      >
      > "Impossibility-trees
      > Do not grow
      > In my God-surrender-heart-garden."
      > - Sri Chinmoy
      >
      > (# 26915 from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 270 by
      Sri Chinmoy)
      > [http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-aspiration-
      plants/part270/15.html]

      > I never know the words, but I feel "really lucky" to share this
      lifetime with Guru and my fellow disciples and friends.