Re: To Chanakhya, Priyadarshan, Prachar, Vasanti, Doris, Tejvan

  • sumangali_m
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      Dear Michael

      This quote from Pissarro is utterly perfect, and has stayed with me
      these last days:

      "Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where
      other people see nothing." -Pissarro

      I for one am blessed if this is so.

      We are all blessed indeed by the generosity and wisdom of your
      presence here. Thank you for taking time to write your heartfelt ideas
      and reflections, and for sharing your breadth of knowledge. Personally
      I may not have the intellect to participate in anything lofty, but I
      receive much through reading your words: in heart and mind.

      Sumangali