Re: Dharmaja on Cheerfulness

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      Dear Arpan,

      Before sending some greeting cards and photos to Dharmaja by airmail,
      I am sending him the following joke my mother has just heard on a
      radio program this afternoon:

      In a coffee shop, two men who are good old friends are discussing:

      Friend A -Hi, how are you doing?
      Friend B -Great! My new business is running so well!
      Friend A -I´m so happy for you! You´re very lucky.
      Friend B -No doubt, I am! The business is so good that I´ve even got
      a private secretary.
      Friend A -Really?
      Friend B -From now on he is going to solve alllllll my problems.
      Friend A -How much are you going to pay him?
      Friend B -$20,000 per month.
      Friend A -That´s a lot of money! How are you going to afford that?!
      Friend B -Well ... this is his first problem to solve!

      With cheerful regards,
      Suchana

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo