running and the magic of network chiropractic

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Thank you Arpan for your prolific and beautiful posts, and for your
      tips on running in the cold. I'll be reviewing that post weekly
      until about March:)

      I am most certainly not a real runner or an athlete by any stretch
      of the imagination, but I have come to enjoy running (or in my case
      lightly jogging), especially in the winter.

      I have tried diligently in the past several years to start a
      regular running program, but have been dogged by recurring back
      problems. Just when I felt like I was making some progress in the
      running world, I would find myself all twisted out of shape to the
      point that I would have to stop. Once I was rested and able to start
      again, I'd have to begin at square one again, and the same thing
      would happen. It became a pattern that I could not break.
      A very frustrating pattern. I tried chiropractors, physio, massage therapy, but nothing seemed to work for me.

      I had been hearing for some time now about something called network
      chiropractic, but had sort of put it on the back burner, until
      finally last week something told me, "Go and try it already!"

      Well last week I went for my first visit. It was like magic, and without the pain and stress of being "cracked" or manipulated. For the first time in several years I could stretch and bend without pulling, tension and pain, and it seems to get a little better every day.

      I feel like I have hope again, when I thought there was none!

      The doctor said that I should only walk right now as running would
      be too jarring at the moment (no more deer in the park for a while I
      guess) but I know now that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

      I'm afraid that I don't have a web link (I still haven't mastered
      that technique yet), but for anyone who is interested, just google
      network chiropractic. It's truly amazing!

      The doctor simply presses lightly on different parts of your spine
      to gently send messages to the brain to release all that is being
      stored there that is stuck. This includes emotional as well as
      physical things. I had lots of kleenex handy after my first session.
      It's definitely a cleansing therapy!

      It is based on Quantum Physics, so maybe Shane can tell us something
      more about it.

      Anyway,

      Thank you all for oneness in the running world; the highs and the
      lows.

      And for anyone with a chronic back problem, maybe network chiropractic can help.It certainly can't hurt:)

      Purnakama