Re: Praying Mantis Joins Vigil

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1 8:03 PM
      Dear Sharani,

      I am happy the praying mantis is still alive at Vijali´s house. I
      thought they only kept alive under warmer weather conditions. It may
      have an extra supply of life-energy and remains there for a special
      divine reason.

      Apart from this, I am also fortunate to have a dear sister called
      Sharani whose name reminds me `sharing´ all the time!

      Much gratitude,
      Suchana