Re: A Foreign Tourist At Home

  • sumangali_m
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2007
      Thank you so much, Sharani (looking for the "blush" emoticon). I do
      have a penchant for the majestic and the ornate. Sometimes they are
      distracting, and sometimes inspiring. In this case it turned out to be
      the former for me, but each to his own.

      Love
      Sumangali
    • mahiruha_27
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2007
        Sumangali,

        I was deeply moved by this post. Some of your sentences sound like
        parts of a song, beautiful, haunting lyrics like this one:

        "Such devoted intricacy, all in greys and greens, a murky yet mesmeric
        light gazing back at me through time."

        Your vision is beautiful and precious.
      • sumangali_m
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
          Dear Mahiruha

          You over-praise me, I'm sure, but if words are merely windows I am
          glad you spied some beauty through mine.

          Thank you for your gracious response.

          Sumangali