Inspiration-Letters XI: Sacred Spaces

  • johnji_nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
      Congratulations to all the writers involved in the latest, superlative
      episode of Inspiration-Letters
      <http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters/11> , a forum for
      inspired writers of the Sri Chinmoy Centre.

      This month's theme is "Sacred Spaces," and sees the welcome return of a
      writer not sighted in a while: Tejvan, and the debut of Terri Carr of
      Florida.

      "Librarian and bibliophile" Sharani has somehow found time off
      from her exemplary new blog <http://www.sharani.org/> to contribute the
      opening article, while making up the numbers is a small article from
      myself.

      The other usual suspects abound with usual quality contributions, and
      hopefully won't be offended by not being mentioned by name (I'll
      leave that task to the Editor, Mahiruha¬ócome to think of it, where
      is the editor?!).

      John-Paul

    • mahiruha_27
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2007
        You beat me to the punch John :)

        I agree with you that this is one of the finest issues to appear. And
        for that I'm extremely grateful to you and to all the other fine writers.

        I thank Pavitrata very much for contributing the excellent opening
        photograph; and I'm really grateful, as always, to Sumangali, for
        crafting the exquisitely beautiful site.

        Onward and upward, dear friends!

        Gratefully,

        Mahiruha
      • cott_doris
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
          I finished reading the latest edition of "Inspiration letters". I
          like all contributions alike. May we create the most sacred space
          inside ourselves.

          Thank you