a poem by Sri Chinmoy

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
      May my body become
      God-service-prayer
      In action.

      -Sri Chinmoy
      (unofficial from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees 17, Nr. 17778)
    • grega_levi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
        AN EXAM NOBODY IS SPARED

        An exam nobody is spared:
        Do we love God?
        If so, we needs must dive
        Within and await His arrival,
        Our great survival, fully prepared.

        Excerpt from A Soulful Cry Versus A Fruitful Smile by Sri Chinmoy.
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/cry-smile/49.html

        And I passed the exam in Business functions! Thanks to everybody for
        support ... Grega from Peace refuge
      • grega_levi
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2008
          Arise! Awake!

          Arise, awake, O friend of my dream.
          Arise, awake, O breath of my life.
          Arise, awake, O light of my eyes.
          O seer poet in me,
          Do manifest yourself in me and through me.

          Arise, awake, O vast heart within me.
          Arise, awake, O consciousness of mine,
          Which is always transcending the universe
          And its own life of the Beyond.

          Arise, awake, O form of my meditation transcendental.
          Arise, awake, O bound divinity in humanity.
          Arise, awake, O my heart's Liberator, Shiva,
          And free mankind from its ignorance sleep.

          Sri Chinmoy

          http://www.srichinmoypoetry.com/library/my_flute/arise_awake/

          Grega from Peace refuge
        • grega_levi