Just My Luck

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      The place I live at is village like yet there are also many people
      from different nationalities living there. Today I was happy to see
      two woman wearing an Indian Garment - a sari. I approached them and
      asked for the reason of the festivity and also told them that I
      myself would be wearing a sari when meditating. They didn't speak
      German very well so they might not have understood what meditation
      means. They just didn't know. Anyway, to see such nice garments in
      the streets made me happy.

      I entered the supermarket to buy a few vegetables. I looked serious
      because I had some headache and was not feeling well from the
      medicine I still have to take for balancing something in the inner
      ear. Whatever I felt dizzy and didn't smile. At the cassier was a new
      person. She is a beautiful African lady who like me looked quite
      serious. She looked kind of cool and suddenly I got the point - I
      tried my best smile possible. Her eyes lightened up, she looked down
      for a hundred of a second only to look up and present me with a so
      beautiful smile that stayed on my face until I had left the shop.
      Even others could profit from it.

      I came home to prepare a simple meal for myself. I had decided to put
      two eggs in a pan and to bake them. When I opened one egg two were
      about to fall into the pan. It sounds so mundane but it still gives
      me joy. It made me so happy. Who thought of this? Only God. :-)