At special times

  • beverly_canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      I wanted to send a birthday present to Sri Chinmoy. The item was
      fragile and I was not sure what I might use to bulwark it against
      freight damage. Other things began distracting my attention from this
      plea of my heart, when I heard something fall to the floor in the
      kitchen. I went to see what it was. A sturdy container of just the
      right shape and size had fallen from a shelf. Into my mind, unbidden,
      popped the words "Even the rocks would cry out" (Luke 19:40).

      Beverly
      Wednesday August 22, 2007