Re: A beautiful story: The Blue Bird and the Sparrow

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
      Dear Beverly, vielen Dank für die Grüsse (thanks for the greetings). I
      am glad the little story could lift your spirit. We have also a lot of
      crows here around as well as sparrows. I was definitely inspired by
      their flights.

      Don't feel sorry, the little sparrow was honest but left out some of
      his own blunders. ;-)

      Doris

      P.S. Must be great to be paddling on the waters...