Birthday Celebrations in New York

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2007
      On August 27th 2007 Sri Chinmoy will be celebrating his 76th birthday
      with many of his students from all over the world. I long to be there.

      When you read Ashrita's latest blog-entry you may get the idea of what
      I would like to talk about, but words are failing me. I myself didn't
      really know what it was that makes me sad not to be there right now. It
      is easier to give 'advice' on positive thinking than to practise it.

      The very imagination of smelling roses can explain it. If you have
      never smelled the fragrance of roses you may not miss it but if you
      have...

      http://www.ashrita.com/blog/archive/2007/08/16/the-pencil-wars

      Thanks to Ashrita and I am looking forward for a new Guiness record.