Pavaka''s performance from June 23, 2007 on Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      It is with great joy that I announce the publication on Radio Sri
      Chinmoy of Pavaka's performance from June 23, 2007.

      Pavaka performed by himself, with his guitar, an amp and a Digitech pedal.

      He proceeded to show how one man can sound like a while band, with
      improvisations and everything!

      The link to his performance is:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/288

      I hope you all enjoy Pavaka's music. He is really talented!

      Kamalakanta