Unexpected guests

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 2:03 AM
      Happily I locked the door from inside after coming back from our
      Wednesday night meditation. I made it through all the lightening that
      enlightend the air (Switzerland was celebrating a national holiday).

      I crossed the corridor to enter my room and there it was! A huge
      creature was sitting on the exercise mat and didn't say a word, not
      even hallo. It was dressed grass green and had long legs and even
      longer horns. It was about 1.5 meters long. I shivered. I had left
      the balcony window open and I guess it took the opportunity to take
      shelter from all the kawommm outside that was still going on.

      I sneaked around it to reach the chair. I sat down not breathing very
      deeply but carefully watching it. In silent agreement I dared to go
      to sleep and had to endure some long jumps at night, fortunately not
      over my bed (what I do not know I don't care about).

      The next morning after meditation I talked to the green
      something: "What do you think, isn't it better to leave now? The
      kawommm is over and the window is wide open for you, just jump,
      please." No movement. "Well, you will not make it for long in this
      tiny room, outside you have much more joy to jump and be happy.
      Please go that way out" and I pointed to the open window that led to
      the balcony.

      Slowly madam or monsigneur stretched his/her left leg a few times
      and - no more move. I pleaded: "Please." Ah, some movement in
      direction to the window. With my accompanying and encouraging
      yes!...yess...yesss?...it almost folded the legs to it's body and -
      Jump! Almost done! It landed on the keyboard and started exploring
      the monitor. Next starting postition - jump! It smelled the freedom
      but hit the glass.

      For me this was the perfect opportunity to explore it's appearance in
      detail from a secure place namely the other side of the window. I can
      reveal it has two yellow lines across it's tummy the rest is all
      green and it has a weapon to sting at the end of the back (a long
      one). Intelligently it climbed up the glass of the window and with a
      big step made it to the other side of it and - out it was!

      I breathed out and quickly closed the window.

      http://tinyurl.com/33k3re

      Doris

      P.S. It was really huge not like the one on the picture, maybe around
      10 cm. Huh!