Re: Be careful, if you don't want to run!

  • harkara7
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      ok, here is how all this happened:

      Last year I was repairing the marathon clock, when Amiya came watching
      me. He said: "Oh wow, you are repairing the marathon clock, are you
      also running the marathon?" I replied: "Unfortunately not, I am
      getting knee pain after 20km running and then I can only limp".
      Then he said: "If Snehashila can run a marathon, then you can also run
      a marathon, you don't have to run all the time you can also walk".

      The fact that Snehashila, a woman twice the age of me, is running the
      marathon, inspired me so much that I immediately applied for the
      marathon. And I had a lot of joy running, or walking the marathon and
      no pain at all. Ok I admit, it took me quite a while to pass the
      finish line.
      On the marathon day I could not see Snehashila at all, maybe she was
      ahead of me and I could not pass her :-)

      Thank you Snehashila for inspiring me with your enthusiasm.