Kindness and goodwill- universal virtues...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Yesterday I went to run near the 3100 Mile Self-Transcendence Race.
      The previous day we had played Frisbee, so I was just jogging on the
      grass, trying to recover....

      On my way back, I was walking and praying and saw, coming towards me,
      two elderly Indian men. They had their traditional turbans, and their
      beards as well.

      The sidewalk is kind of narrow where we were meeting, so I made it a
      point to stop and pass slowly on the other side of a tree while they
      were passing by. As we were passing each other, one of the men smiled
      at me, raised his hand in blessing and said: Ram! I put my hand to my
      heart and smiled. I knew he was sending Sri Ram's blessings to me.

      What a beautiful moment!

      Kamalakanta