Re: Joy-Power

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007
      One day before the joyday I was sitting in a bus and enjoyed my first
      ride to the city after I had spent three month in solitary for being
      sick when Kedar phoned me and offered me a last minute ride to the
      Joyday in Gmunden, Austria. I had spent a thought on it before but
      pushed it away because Gmunden is a 6-hour ride from Zurich. Right
      away I said to him cheerfully: "Yees!" Afterwards I felt miserable -
      how can I dare to go on that trip? I has been so sick. I called him back
      and explained my worries. But Kedar paused for a second and then
      convinced me with a waterfall of inspiring words to join them.

      Thank you Kedar for your kind support and arranging the hotel booking
      and so on. I would like to thank Harald as well (one of the organisers
      of the Joyday) who made it possible for us to stay in a very nice hotel.
      (Nirmala and I enjoyed a fullmoon-night on the sunterrace of the
      beautiful place of Gmunden).

      We also visited on Sunday Harald and Andrea's coffee-shop "Heart-Joy"
      in Salzburg a very nice location where you could find many students
      who took the opportunity to visit the cafe after coming back from the
      Joyday. (Andrea, are you recovered? ;-)) I very much enjoyed looking
      at our teachers bird drawings there on the walls arranged with much
      empathy and warm colours in the backround.

      I hope I never unlearn the art of not taking things for granted. I am
      very grateful and enjoyed the Joyday and the beautiful area.

      You can also visit Vidyutonnati's photo gallery album: "Salzburg and
      it's nature":

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/members/vidyutonnati/album26/

      where we hopefully find out who we actually are if not at least whose
      we are:

      http://tinyurl.com/3yc7ey

      Doris

      Here is a link to the place: