Re: 3100 video podcast

  • sopan_31
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2007
      Hi Rathin!
      I can open the video all right ... please try again it maybe works now ...
      Btw isn't it winter now in Australia? It is probably form the cold that you get sometimes
      the flu.
      I am sure it is warm enough now in NY and maybe that's the way some of the runners like
      it, nice and hot!

      Keep warm!
      Sopan
    • rathin31
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2007
        Hi Sopan!
        I am afraid the problem has become more serious- I cannot open the
        videos for the 3100 Mile Race from days 24, 25, or 26! I just get the
        quicktime logo on the screen. The other videos work fine.

        Rathin
      • sopan_31
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2007
          Thank you Rathin for letting me know that something is not working
          quite right with the videos ... it is fixed now!

          Sopan