Re:On tiredness

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
      Kind words.

      Wasn't it Bishma himself - the unparalled hero of the Mahabharata -
      (my recollection of Sri Chinmoy's words) who was deprived
      of his mother and father? At least for a considerable amount of time.

      What ocean deep heart of love and forgiveness is beating in this
      human being.

      In the face of this lofty uterance I may beg my son's forgiveness for
      my failings being myself a deprived child of my parents.

      This makes me think now of Mother Earth and her countless children.

      Are we not blessed?

      Thank you