Its no sacrifice

  • beverly_canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2007
      "Its no sacrifice, no sacrifice, no sacrifice, at all...", sings Elton
      John to the melody he has written to the lyrics of Bernie Taupin. My
      husband played the music this morning.

      I think of Sri Chinmoy:

      "I am bound to serve the divine in you, and you are bound to serve the
      divine in me. Where is the sacrifice?"
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-answers/part22/17.html

      So many teachers have spoken this to me. If you think you are not
      one, you may be wrong.

      Love, Beverly