Inspiration-Letters IX: Missing submissions

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      I learned today to my great sadness that some of our *very* finest
      writers are missing from this issue of Inspiration-Letters.

      I never got the submissions from these writers.

      Please, please, when sending your pieces on the internal mailing
      system, send them to "mahiruha_klein". If you send them simply to
      "mahiruha", I will not get them.

      Once again, I apologize with all my heart to the writers who were not
      included. I really hope that it's simply an "address" issue, and not
      a more serious technical problem.

      Thank you, dear friends, for your patience and kindness in this matter.

      Gratefully,

      Mahiruha