Re: My new web site

  • sopan_31
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2007
      Thank you Kamalakanta!
      The truth is that i am using a simple program called iWeb ... the program does everything i
      just have to add some good quality photos and apply a few little decorations ...
      It works realy simle and all you have to do is drag and drop.
      All the syles it offers are so simple but very stylish at the same time. There is also a weak
      point regarding the upload since iWeb is made exlusively for .Mac users but there is a way
      to go around it ...

      Sopan