What A World

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      Babar was the first Mogul Emperor in India. He loved his son Humayun
      so dearly that he was ready to sacrifice his own life for his son's
      recovery from deathbed. In three month time he died and Humayun
      enjoyed sound health.

      I tried to identify with the depth of this fatherly love but sadly
      failed to grasp the deep love that they had for each other.

      Tears- yes, for the tragic fact plus for being a daily witness laying
      on my bed being sick myself and listening to my left and right
      neighbours screaming at their sweeter then the sweetest children.

      In the eye for my own not so happy past I would like to hide but went
      out collecting all the flowers uprooted and destroyed by little
      hands, put them into some glass bowl with water inside and telling
      the children that flowers have a soul and may suffer in their hands
      as they do through their parents'.

      They dearly looked at me and were eager to help out an saving the
      flowers.