Re: Affection, Love,... (aphorism)

  • anna_s_oz
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2007
      Hi Suchana,

      I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's song
      number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a copy -
      it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.

      In oneness,
      Anna

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Dear Beverly,
      >
      > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By the
      way
      > how could I get it?
      >
      > In oneness,
      > Suchana
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Affection, Love,
      > > Sweetness, Fondness
      > > God has for me.
      > > Every day I live and grow
      > > Under His Protection-Tree.
      > >
      > > Sri Chinmoy
      > > (unofficial)
      > > "My Chrtistmas-New Year-Vacation-Aspiration-Prayers, Part 46".

    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 10 , May 6, 2007
        Dear Anna,

        I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
        till I find it.

        Many thanks!

        In oneness-joy,
        Suchana

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz

        Message 3 of 10 , May 11, 2007
          Dear Beverly,

          I have got this sheet music from Kamalakanta a few days ago. This is
          a perfect coordination-heart-music!
          Tomorrow we start singing it at our Centre meeting and I am sure
          everyone will cherish this song deeply! :)

          Sharani is forwarding it to you by private email.

          Enjoy it!

          Very gratefully for your soulful inspiration,
          Suchana

          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Dear Anna,
          >
          > I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
          > till I find it.
          >
          > Many thanks!
          >
          > In oneness-joy,
          > Suchana
          >
          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz
          > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Suchana,
          > >
          > > I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's
          > song
          > > number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a
          > copy -
          > > it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.
          > >
          > > In oneness,
          > > Anna
          > >
          > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
          > > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Dear Beverly,
          > > >
          > > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By
          the
          > > way
          > > > how could I get it?
          > > >
          > > > In oneness,
          > > > Suchana
          > > >
          > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada

        • beverly_canada
          Message 4 of 10 , May 15, 2007
            An unexpected gift of sheet music is on my stand! (: D) Beverly