Speaking of Panorama...

  • sarah_inseattle
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Hi all, from Sarah in Panorama-loving Seattle,

      I am enjoying so many poems, drawings and photos in the April 2007
      Panorama (a collection of poetry from the Sri Chinmoy Centre.) Have
      you seen the poem by our own dear Sharani?:

      God Profile

      I trace Your sky
      line
      You love my base
      line
      to fathom the plumb
      line
      and find the guide
      line.

      And here is a poem I just love, by Surashri:

      look!

      be here!

      it's nowing!!
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2007
        Dear Sarah,
        Thanks for the appreciation. And how about the photo of the elephant
        by your daughter Pranlobha in the April 2007 issue as well? Very nice.

        Sharani

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sarah_inseattle
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, from Sarah in Panorama-loving Seattle,
        >
        > I am enjoying so many poems, drawings and photos in the April 2007
        > Panorama (a collection of poetry from the Sri Chinmoy Centre.) Have
        > you seen the poem by our own dear Sharani?:
        >
        > God Profile
        >
        > I trace Your sky
        > line
        > You love my base
        > line
        > to fathom the plumb
        > line
        > and find the guide
        > line.
        >
        > And here is a poem I just love, by Surashri:
        >
        > look!
        >
        > be here!
        >
        > it's nowing!!

      • sarah_inseattle
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2007
          Sharani, maybe your next Panorama poem will be illustrated by one of
          *your* photos! Swans, perhaps?

          Sarah