Re: The Dalai Lama in San Francisco

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      Dear Sopan,
      Thanks for sharing this good news about Ananda Fuara with us. I have
      heard from various people over the years that this restaurant run by
      Sri Chinmoy's students is a well-liked and steadily busy mecca for
      vegetarian diners. Someday I hope to eat there myself and we'll see
      whether or not it bests my current favorite Sri Chinmoy restaurant -
      Victory's Banner in Chicago. And then I suppose I ought to make a trip
      down under to New Zealand and Australia as well since their restaurant
      and cafe offerings are on the increase as well. Maybe I can find
      someone to hire me as a "galloping gourmet" restaurant reviewer. :-)

      Sharani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sopan_31