Re: Affection, Love,... (aphorism)

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2007
      Dear Sharani,

      Yes, I´ll be grateful to you whether you can send me the score by
      private email. I didn´t know this song was recently performed by
      Chandika´s great group!

      Thank you!
      Suchana

      > Dear Suchana,
      > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was one
      of
      > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
      > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you need
      it.
      > Let me know,
      > Sharani
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Beverly,
      > >
      > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By the
      way
      > > how could I get it?
      > >
      > > In oneness,
      > > Suchana
      > >
      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Affection, Love,
      > > > Sweetness, Fondness
      > > > God has for me.
      > > > Every day I live and grow
      > > > Under His Protection-Tree.
      > > >
      > > > Sri Chinmoy
      > > > (unofficial)
      > > > "My Chrtistmas-New Year-Vacation-Aspiration-Prayers, Part 46".

    • anna_s_oz
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2007
        Hi Suchana,

        I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's song
        number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a copy -
        it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.

        In oneness,
        Anna

        Message 3 of 10 , May 6, 2007
          Dear Anna,

          I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
          till I find it.

          Many thanks!

          In oneness-joy,
          Suchana

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz

          Message 4 of 10 , May 11, 2007
            Dear Beverly,

            I have got this sheet music from Kamalakanta a few days ago. This is
            a perfect coordination-heart-music!
            Tomorrow we start singing it at our Centre meeting and I am sure
            everyone will cherish this song deeply! :)

            Sharani is forwarding it to you by private email.

            Enjoy it!

            Very gratefully for your soulful inspiration,
            Suchana

            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > Dear Anna,
            >
            > I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
            > till I find it.
            >
            > Many thanks!
            >
            > In oneness-joy,
            > Suchana
            >
            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz
            > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Suchana,
            > >
            > > I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's
            > song
            > > number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a
            > copy -
            > > it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.
            > >
            > > In oneness,
            > > Anna
            > >
            > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
            > > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Dear Beverly,
            > > >
            > > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By
            the
            > > way
            > > > how could I get it?
            > > >
            > > > In oneness,
            > > > Suchana
            > > >
            > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada

          • beverly_canada
            Message 5 of 10 , May 15, 2007
              An unexpected gift of sheet music is on my stand! (: D) Beverly