Re: Affection, Love,... (aphorism)

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2007
      Dear Sharani,

      Yes, I´ll be grateful to you whether you can send me the score by
      private email. I didn´t know this song was recently performed by
      Chandika´s great group!

      Thank you!
      Suchana

      > Dear Suchana,
      > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was one
      of
      > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
      > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you need
      it.
      > Let me know,
      > Sharani
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Beverly,
      > >
      > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By the
      way
      > > how could I get it?
      > >
      > > In oneness,
      > > Suchana
      > >
      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Affection, Love,
      > > > Sweetness, Fondness
      > > > God has for me.
      > > > Every day I live and grow
      > > > Under His Protection-Tree.
      > > >
      > > > Sri Chinmoy
      > > > (unofficial)
      > > > "My Chrtistmas-New Year-Vacation-Aspiration-Prayers, Part 46".

    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2007
        Dear Beverly,

        What you say it is absolutely true! Yesterday we shared an
        ´unofficial´ Joy-Day with Purnahuti who is visiting Argentina and
        Brazil for a while. We spent an hour and a half meditating and
        singing and it was real inner food.

        Thank you for your inspiration!

        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > It was nice to learn that poem is also a song. Sri Chinmoy
        > has said:
        >
        > "Next to real spirituality is music, soulful songs;"
        >
        > In particular, for his students,
        >
        > "Even if you have very little talent in music, if you spend just
        > fifteen minutes or ten minutes or even five minutes a day learning
        my
        > songs, it will really help you in your spiritual life."
        >
        > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/dependence-assurance/8.html

        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        >

        > > Dear Suchana,
        > > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was
        one of
        > > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
        > > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you
        need it.
        > > Let me know,
        > > Sharani
        > >
        > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
        > > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Dear Beverly,
        > > >
        > > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By
        the way
        > > > how could I get it?
        > > >
        > > > In oneness,
        > > > Suchana
        > > >
        > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada

      • anna_s_oz
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2007
          Hi Suchana,

          I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's song
          number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a copy -
          it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.

          In oneness,
          Anna

          Message 4 of 10 , May 6, 2007
            Dear Anna,

            I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
            till I find it.

            Many thanks!

            In oneness-joy,
            Suchana

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz

            Message 5 of 10 , May 11, 2007
              Dear Beverly,

              I have got this sheet music from Kamalakanta a few days ago. This is
              a perfect coordination-heart-music!
              Tomorrow we start singing it at our Centre meeting and I am sure
              everyone will cherish this song deeply! :)

              Sharani is forwarding it to you by private email.

              Enjoy it!

              Very gratefully for your soulful inspiration,
              Suchana

              <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Dear Anna,
              >
              > I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
              > till I find it.
              >
              > Many thanks!
              >
              > In oneness-joy,
              > Suchana
              >
              > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz
              > <no_reply@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Suchana,
              > >
              > > I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's
              > song
              > > number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a
              > copy -
              > > it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.
              > >
              > > In oneness,
              > > Anna
              > >
              > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
              > > <no_reply@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Dear Beverly,
              > > >
              > > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By
              the
              > > way
              > > > how could I get it?
              > > >
              > > > In oneness,
              > > > Suchana
              > > >
              > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada

            • beverly_canada
              Message 6 of 10 , May 15, 2007
                An unexpected gift of sheet music is on my stand! (: D) Beverly