Songs Re: Affection, Love,...

  • beverly_canada
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2007
      It was nice to learn that poem is also a song. Sri Chinmoy
      has said:

      "Next to real spirituality is music, soulful songs;"

      In particular, for his students,

      "Even if you have very little talent in music, if you spend just
      fifteen minutes or ten minutes or even five minutes a day learning my
      songs, it will really help you in your spiritual life."

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/dependence-assurance/8.html

      > Dear Suchana,
      > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was one of
      > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
      > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you need it.
      > Let me know,
      > Sharani
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Beverly,
      > >
      > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By the way
      > > how could I get it?
      > >
      > > In oneness,
      > > Suchana
      > >
      > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Affection, Love,
      > > > Sweetness, Fondness
      > > > God has for me.
      > > > Every day I live and grow
      > > > Under His Protection-Tree.
      > > >
      > > > Sri Chinmoy
      > > > (unofficial)
      > > > "My Chrtistmas-New Year-Vacation-Aspiration-Prayers, Part 46".

    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2007
        Dear Sharani,

        Yes, I´ll be grateful to you whether you can send me the score by
        private email. I didn´t know this song was recently performed by
        Chandika´s great group!

        Thank you!
        Suchana

        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2007
          Dear Beverly,

          What you say it is absolutely true! Yesterday we shared an
          ´unofficial´ Joy-Day with Purnahuti who is visiting Argentina and
          Brazil for a while. We spent an hour and a half meditating and
          singing and it was real inner food.

          Thank you for your inspiration!

          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > It was nice to learn that poem is also a song. Sri Chinmoy
          > has said:
          >
          > "Next to real spirituality is music, soulful songs;"
          >
          > In particular, for his students,
          >
          > "Even if you have very little talent in music, if you spend just
          > fifteen minutes or ten minutes or even five minutes a day learning
          my
          > songs, it will really help you in your spiritual life."
          >
          > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/dependence-assurance/8.html

          > <no_reply@> wrote:
          >

          > > Dear Suchana,
          > > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was
          one of
          > > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
          > > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you
          need it.
          > > Let me know,
          > > Sharani
          > >
          > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
          > > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Dear Beverly,
          > > >
          > > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By
          the way
          > > > how could I get it?
          > > >
          > > > In oneness,
          > > > Suchana
          > > >
          > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada

        • anna_s_oz
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2007
            Hi Suchana,

            I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's song
            number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a copy -
            it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.

            In oneness,
            Anna

            Message 5 of 10 , May 6, 2007
              Dear Anna,

              I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
              till I find it.

              Many thanks!

              In oneness-joy,
              Suchana

              --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz

              Message 6 of 10 , May 11, 2007
                Dear Beverly,

                I have got this sheet music from Kamalakanta a few days ago. This is
                a perfect coordination-heart-music!
                Tomorrow we start singing it at our Centre meeting and I am sure
                everyone will cherish this song deeply! :)

                Sharani is forwarding it to you by private email.

                Enjoy it!

                Very gratefully for your soulful inspiration,
                Suchana

                Message 7 of 10 , May 15, 2007
                  An unexpected gift of sheet music is on my stand! (: D) Beverly