Inspiration-Letters 9: Book Reviews

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 11:32 AM
      Dear friends,

      "Book Reviews" will be the theme for this next edition of
      Inspiration-Letters.

      I'm particularly fond of historical works, science writing and
      contemporary essays.

      But review whatever you like! It can be a just-published work, or a
      classic. It can even be a book you read a long time ago, and still
      fondly remember.

      No scathing reviews, please! Review pieces you sincerely enjoy and
      admire.

      May 15 is the deadline, and we'll try to publish everything by 1 June.

      With deepest gratitude to our Inspiration-Letters Writers and Friends,

      Mahiruha