Re: Affection, Love,... (aphorism)

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30, 2007
      Dear Suchana,
      Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was one of
      a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
      back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you need it.
      Let me know,
      Sharani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Dear Beverly,
      >
      > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By the way
      > how could I get it?
      >
      > In oneness,
      > Suchana
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Affection, Love,
      > > Sweetness, Fondness
      > > God has for me.
      > > Every day I live and grow
      > > Under His Protection-Tree.
      > >
      > > Sri Chinmoy
      > > (unofficial)
      > > "My Chrtistmas-New Year-Vacation-Aspiration-Prayers, Part 46".

    • beverly_canada
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1 5:27 PM
        It was nice to learn that poem is also a song. Sri Chinmoy
        has said:

        "Next to real spirituality is music, soulful songs;"

        In particular, for his students,

        "Even if you have very little talent in music, if you spend just
        fifteen minutes or ten minutes or even five minutes a day learning my
        songs, it will really help you in your spiritual life."

        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/dependence-assurance/8.html

        > Dear Suchana,
        > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was one of
        > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
        > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you need it.
        > Let me know,
        > Sharani
        >
        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear Beverly,
        > >
        > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By the way
        > > how could I get it?
        > >
        > > In oneness,
        > > Suchana
        > >
        > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada
        > > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Affection, Love,
        > > > Sweetness, Fondness
        > > > God has for me.
        > > > Every day I live and grow
        > > > Under His Protection-Tree.
        > > >
        > > > Sri Chinmoy
        > > > (unofficial)
        > > > "My Chrtistmas-New Year-Vacation-Aspiration-Prayers, Part 46".

      • suchana27
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2 7:46 PM
          Dear Sharani,

          Yes, I´ll be grateful to you whether you can send me the score by
          private email. I didn´t know this song was recently performed by
          Chandika´s great group!

          Thank you!
          Suchana

          Message 4 of 10 , May 2 7:56 PM
            Dear Beverly,

            What you say it is absolutely true! Yesterday we shared an
            ´unofficial´ Joy-Day with Purnahuti who is visiting Argentina and
            Brazil for a while. We spent an hour and a half meditating and
            singing and it was real inner food.

            Thank you for your inspiration!

            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > It was nice to learn that poem is also a song. Sri Chinmoy
            > has said:
            >
            > "Next to real spirituality is music, soulful songs;"
            >
            > In particular, for his students,
            >
            > "Even if you have very little talent in music, if you spend just
            > fifteen minutes or ten minutes or even five minutes a day learning
            my
            > songs, it will really help you in your spiritual life."
            >
            > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/dependence-assurance/8.html

            > <no_reply@> wrote:
            >

            > > Dear Suchana,
            > > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was
            one of
            > > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
            > > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you
            need it.
            > > Let me know,
            > > Sharani
            > >
            > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
            > > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Dear Beverly,
            > > >
            > > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By
            the way
            > > > how could I get it?
            > > >
            > > > In oneness,
            > > > Suchana
            > > >
            > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada

          • anna_s_oz
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4 8:19 PM
              Hi Suchana,

              I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's song
              number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a copy -
              it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.

              In oneness,
              Anna

              Message 6 of 10 , May 6 8:54 PM
                Dear Anna,

                I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
                till I find it.

                Many thanks!

                In oneness-joy,
                Suchana

                --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz

                Message 7 of 10 , May 11 4:33 AM
                  Dear Beverly,

                  I have got this sheet music from Kamalakanta a few days ago. This is
                  a perfect coordination-heart-music!
                  Tomorrow we start singing it at our Centre meeting and I am sure
                  everyone will cherish this song deeply! :)

                  Sharani is forwarding it to you by private email.

                  Enjoy it!

                  Very gratefully for your soulful inspiration,
                  Suchana

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 15 9:47 PM
                    An unexpected gift of sheet music is on my stand! (: D) Beverly