Re: Lifiting horses, limitation-"enemies" and spiritual masters

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
      Thank you, Beverly, very significant passage. It reminds me of a story
      in one of Sri Chinmoy's books, in which the basic teaching is that
      the seeker must not be afraid to embark on the journey because of
      his/her human imperfections. When a river goes to the ocean, it
      carries not only water, but all kinds of dirt, mud, and all kinds of
      things. But when it reaches the ocean, it becomes one with the ocean.

      Kamalakanta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-everest-aspiration/part2/1.html

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/FrontPage/sri-chinmoy/sri_chinmoy/news/sri_chinmoy_lifts_3horses