Re: The Surprising Galahs

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2007
      Thank you for sharing your experience, Rathin.

      I overheard somebody tellig an anecdote or maybe I read it, I don't
      remember:

      At a certain point God was unsatisfied with His creation and decided
      to destroy the world and to make a better one.

      But then he remembered some of his most beautiful creations- the
      birds, and he postponed his decision or even gave it up.

      Doris

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, rathin31