Affection, Love,... (aphorism)

  • beverly_canada
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 19, 2007
      Affection, Love,
      Sweetness, Fondness
      God has for me.
      Every day I live and grow
      Under His Protection-Tree.

      Sri Chinmoy
      (unofficial)
      "My Chrtistmas-New Year-Vacation-Aspiration-Prayers, Part 46".
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 24, 2007
        Dear Beverly,

        I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By the way
        how could I get it?

        In oneness,
        Suchana

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 30, 2007
          Dear Suchana,
          Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was one of
          a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
          back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you need it.
          Let me know,
          Sharani

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27

          Message 4 of 10 , May 1, 2007
            It was nice to learn that poem is also a song. Sri Chinmoy
            has said:

            "Next to real spirituality is music, soulful songs;"

            In particular, for his students,

            "Even if you have very little talent in music, if you spend just
            fifteen minutes or ten minutes or even five minutes a day learning my
            songs, it will really help you in your spiritual life."

            http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/dependence-assurance/8.html

            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2007
              Dear Sharani,

              Yes, I´ll be grateful to you whether you can send me the score by
              private email. I didn´t know this song was recently performed by
              Chandika´s great group!

              Thank you!
              Suchana

              Message 6 of 10 , May 2, 2007
                Dear Beverly,

                What you say it is absolutely true! Yesterday we shared an
                ´unofficial´ Joy-Day with Purnahuti who is visiting Argentina and
                Brazil for a while. We spent an hour and a half meditating and
                singing and it was real inner food.

                Thank you for your inspiration!

                <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > It was nice to learn that poem is also a song. Sri Chinmoy
                > has said:
                >
                > "Next to real spirituality is music, soulful songs;"
                >
                > In particular, for his students,
                >
                > "Even if you have very little talent in music, if you spend just
                > fifteen minutes or ten minutes or even five minutes a day learning
                my
                > songs, it will really help you in your spiritual life."
                >
                > http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/dependence-assurance/8.html

                > <no_reply@> wrote:
                >

                > > Dear Suchana,
                > > Do you still need the sheet music for this song? I think it was
                one of
                > > a group of English songs that Chandika's group performed some time
                > > back - in which case I should be able to find the music if you
                need it.
                > > Let me know,
                > > Sharani
                > >
                > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, suchana27
                > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Dear Beverly,
                > > >
                > > > I love this soulful song also but I cannot find its score. By
                the way
                > > > how could I get it?
                > > >
                > > > In oneness,
                > > > Suchana
                > > >
                > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada

              • anna_s_oz
                Message 7 of 10 , May 4, 2007
                  Hi Suchana,

                  I love this song too, and happen to know where to find it: it's song
                  number 42 in "Enthusiasm" songbook part 10. Hope you can get a copy -
                  it contains many beautiful and inspiring English songs.

                  In oneness,
                  Anna

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 6, 2007
                    Dear Anna,

                    I haven´t got this songbook yet but I´ll be singing this poem-song
                    till I find it.

                    Many thanks!

                    In oneness-joy,
                    Suchana

                    --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anna_s_oz

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 11, 2007
                      Dear Beverly,

                      I have got this sheet music from Kamalakanta a few days ago. This is
                      a perfect coordination-heart-music!
                      Tomorrow we start singing it at our Centre meeting and I am sure
                      everyone will cherish this song deeply! :)

                      Sharani is forwarding it to you by private email.

                      Enjoy it!

                      Very gratefully for your soulful inspiration,
                      Suchana

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 15, 2007
                        An unexpected gift of sheet music is on my stand! (: D) Beverly