Re: April in New York

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
      Dear Sharani,

      Many thanks for taking care of your larger visiting family!

      On several occassions I was happy to enjoy the beauty of snow on April
      Celebrations but I don´t remember to have gone through any extreme cold
      conditins though -1C or -3C means something quite cold to me in my
      area. Was it probably the ´power of snow´ that brings all the hearts
      together in a warm and peaceful symphony?

      Not having the chance to attend Celebrations this time, let me share
      with you this soulful poem:

      The Power of Snow-White Joy

      The power of snow-white joy,
      How to express?