San Diego Boys a runnin'

  • atulya27
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      The weekly run continues. This week we headed out to Cowles Mountain—
      a very challenging start, climbing a 1000 ft in the first 1.5 miles.
      From the peak, we made our way to Pyles Peak, a nice rolling stroll
      in comparison with a tough push at the end. The hungarian boys made
      it look easy, finishing about 7 miles in total. I'm still catching
      my breath, but looking forward to next week.

      Still waiting to hear about some other group running.

      Atulya
    • nayak_ltp
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        Atulya, wherever you are there is a group. There is your
        cheerfulness, there is your humor, there is your determination (see
        your running story below), there is your encouragement for others,
        there is your sympathy, and so on. What a group! It is almost
        crowded in there.

        Yours,

        Nayak

        P.S. Because you are "An unparalleled God-seeker in the aspiration-
        heart and in the dedication-life", I looked up "unparalleled" in the
        Sri Chinmoy Library (at http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/q?
        itm=sri_chinmoy_library) and here is one of the entries I found:

        My Life's White-Green Mission -- Poem 5131

        The manifestation of my soul's
        Blue-gold vision
        Is my life's white-green mission
        Unparalleled.