Ananda releases new CD this April

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      It is my pleasure to announce that the group "Ananda" is releasing a
      new CD in April 2007, titled In the Heart-Sky.

      We have published 3 tracks, as a sampler of this wonderful work of
      music, at the Radio Sri Chinmoy site. You can listen to them at

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/267

      Everything about this production is excellent, from the quality of the
      recordings and mixing, to the vocal and instrumental performances of
      the musicians involved.

      This music is also very conducive to meditation...we hope you enjoy it
      as much as we do!

      Kamalakanta
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
        Hooray!

        Can't wait to listen to it and add it to my ipod along with their
        other cd's.

        I've finally discovered the joy and incredible convenience of ipod
        technology. I can't believe that I got along for this long, lugging
        around a portable cd player and a case full of cds.

        What will they think of next? Oh wait, they probably already have:)

        Purnakama
        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47