Re: Colloidal silver

  • kwcanb
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2007
      Did you also know there is colloidal gold, platinum and magnesium.
      We have a whole shelf devoted to them where I work. They are used
      for very different purposes. I believe gold has some kind of anti-
      inflammatory effect. I cannot remember what platinum is for.

      I have started using colloidal glucosamine. Glucosamine helps
      rebuild damaged cartlidge which is part of osteoarthrites. It can
      also help sports injuries, which is why I am taking it. Colloids
      are one of the best ways to ensure proper absorbtion of the
      nutrients you are taking. You will absorb 2 to 3 times more than a
      regular tablet of the same stuff (approx) and more than a herbal
      tincture as well. If you are taking it is is good to hold it in
      your mouth for a while so it may enter your blood stream as well as
      your digestive system - which lets face it has a lot of other stuff
      to contend with.

      I have also used colloidal silver topically when I had an eye
      infection and spider bite and tooth ache (all unrelated I hope). It
      worked quite well.

      One little gem I just tried is some of those detox foot patches from
      a doctor that Prafulla knows. They suck all the toxins out through
      you feet while you sleep - through your 14 meridians apparently.
      The first night I did it I woke to discover that I must indeed be
      part tar. I got quite sick shortly afterwards.

      Not very inspiring but there you go!

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, smarana31
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > This posting is for all health lovers and people interested in
      > alternative medicines.
      > Since I am a member of this club, I am always looking for new and
      > helpful remedies.
      > This post is more a teaser, for this subject, than a scientific
      > masterpiece.
      >
      > Colloidal silver
      >
      > You have never heard about it?
      > Colloidal silver is so small, that it the next sizes would be
      atoms,
      > it is a cluster of a few silver atoms, that are charged, floating
      in
      > water. They are so small that they are not deposited in the tissues
      > and can reach every part of the body very fast.
      >
      > Silver is also used in some facilities e.g. in the airplane or in
      > filters for disinfection of water.
      >
      > An antibiotic medicine can kill about a dozen pathogenic germs,
      but
      > colloidal silver can kill up to 650 of them and does not have any
      side
      > effects; if it is produced with distilled water.
      > Colloidal silver can be produced with a device, or it can be
      bought in
      > health food stores.
      >
      > This special form of silver acts like a catalyst, that blocks a
      > special enzyme, that is necessary for bacteria's, fungus and
      virus,
      > for their metabolism and against silver they can not produce
      antigens.
      > Dr.Robert Becker, MD author from"The Body Electric" said, that all
      > pathogenic germs , that are already resistant against antibiotic
      > medicine, are dying after being treated with colloidal silver.
      >
      > You can apply it on your on wounds, skin or you can drink it, so
      that
      > it can travel through the body.
      > It is also claimed to execute mercury out of your body.
      > …
      > Perhaps you got interested and want to start investigations on
      your own.
      > I wish you interesting hours and a healthy body.
      > Smarana

    • smarana31
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
        Thank you for your post XY (I did not see a name)

        The good thing is, that colloidal gold and silver can be produced with
        a device at home, for the other elements I am not sure.

        Colloidal silver has an anti-inflammatory effect and colloidal gold
        works balancing for the inner energies.
        Gold has a balancing effect on the endocrine glands and it increases
        the conductivity of the DNA 10 000 fold.
        Gold was used in monatomic form in Egypt and other cultures for long
        and healthy lives, and to enhance the mental ability.
        They used a special heat treatment to make White powder Gold out of
        normal gold, and this monatomic gold looses the metallic character
        and becomes superconductive; it even looses considerably wheight.

        Platinum is used for balancing the two hemisphere of the brain.

        The communication between cells are said to work in a superconductive way.

        Thank you for the info about colloidal glucosamine. I have used normal
        glucosamine, but I was not aware that there is also colloidal glucosamine.

        Smarana

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kwcanb <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

> [...]
        > > health food stores.
        > >
        > > This special form of silver acts like a catalyst, that blocks a
        > > special enzyme, that is necessary for bacteria's, fungus and
        > virus,
        > > for their metabolism and against silver they can not produce
        > antigens.
        > > Dr.Robert Becker, MD author from"The Body Electric" said, that all
        > > pathogenic germs , that are already resistant against antibiotic
        > > medicine, are dying after being treated with colloidal silver.
        > >
        > > You can apply it on your on wounds, skin or you can drink it, so
        > that
        > > it can travel through the body.
        > > It is also claimed to execute mercury out of your body.
        > > …
        > > Perhaps you got interested and want to start investigations on
        > your own.
        > > I wish you interesting hours and a healthy body.

      • beverly_canada
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
          A different experience with foot patches - each morning they looked
          much the same, unchanged - a case of cold feet? (There was a lake
          swim before sleep).

          I had also done some liver cleanses earlier.

          - Beverly

          wrote:

> [...]
          > > health food stores.
          > >
          > > This special form of silver acts like a catalyst, that blocks a
          > > special enzyme, that is necessary for bacteria's, fungus and
          > virus,
          > > for their metabolism and against silver they can not produce
          > antigens.
          > > Dr.Robert Becker, MD author from"The Body Electric" said, that all
          > > pathogenic germs , that are already resistant against antibiotic
          > > medicine, are dying after being treated with colloidal silver.
          > >
          > > You can apply it on your on wounds, skin or you can drink it, so
          > that
          > > it can travel through the body.
          > > It is also claimed to execute mercury out of your body.
          > > …
          > > Perhaps you got interested and want to start investigations on
          > your own.
          > > I wish you interesting hours and a healthy body.

        • kwcanb
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
            Hi Beverly,

            I have also done a liver cleanse recently. The lemon juice one.
            Which one did you do?

            My patches must have been faulty!! I am sure the next time I use
            them they will be crystal clear (in my dreams).

            Karina

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada
            <no_reply@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > > special enzyme, that is necessary for bacteria's, fungus and
            > > virus,
            > > > for their metabolism and against silver they can not produce
            > > antigens.
            > > > Dr.Robert Becker, MD author from"The Body Electric" said, that
            all
            > > > pathogenic germs , that are already resistant against
            antibiotic
            > > > medicine, are dying after being treated with colloidal silver.
            > > >
            > > > You can apply it on your on wounds, skin or you can drink it,
            so
            > > that
            > > > it can travel through the body.
            > > > It is also claimed to execute mercury out of your body.
            > > > …
            > > > Perhaps you got interested and want to start investigations on
            > > your own.
            > > > I wish you interesting hours and a healthy body.

          • beverly_canada
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
              Greetings Karina

              I am completing a cleanse today, and at the moment - I think I won't
              do another one for aaaAAT LEAST A ZILLION YEARS! - or maybe not till
              next autumn... (;- ) )

              It is a grapefruit juice and olive oil cleanse. Meghabhuti wrote it up
              using different sources (where he found the time, I do not know -
              maybe its that eternal time one hears about...). The writing is very
              enthusiastic and easy to follow and has lots of funny little pictures.
              Makes me want to get into my son's crayon and marker box... not a bad
              idea...

              I enjoy the stories of you and Jack.

              Beverly

              <no_reply@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > > > your mouth for a while so it may enter your blood stream as well
              > as
              > > > your digestive system - which lets face it has a lot of other
              > stuff
              > > > to contend with.
              > > >
              > > > I have also used colloidal silver topically when I had an eye
              > > > infection and spider bite and tooth ache (all unrelated I
              > hope). It
              > > > worked quite well.
              > > >
              > > > One little gem I just tried is some of those detox foot patches
              > from
              > > > a doctor that Prafulla knows. They suck all the toxins out
              > through
              > > > you feet while you sleep - through your 14 meridians
              > apparently.
              > > > The first night I did it I woke to discover that I must indeed
              > be
              > > > part tar. I got quite sick shortly afterwards.

            • purnakama2000
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 6, 2007
                Hi Beverly,

                I did that one too, and I never did it again. Pretty intense.

                I now stick to Burdock tea for my liver needs. Much gentler.

                Good luck:)

                Purnakama