The soul of a customer

  • vasudha_sd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      A couple of days ago, I was working at Jyoti-Bihanga when a man
      celebrating his birthday came in with some friends and family. They
      sat at a large round table we call "Table 3." They enjoyed their
      meal, and then they paid and said thank-you and goodbye. I thought
      that was the end of that.

      But as the man was about to leave, he turned toward the large picture
      of Sri Chinmoy on the wall, folded his hands, said a silent prayer,
      and bowed. It was such a moving display of love and respect, and it
      reminded me that one need not be a direct student of this great
      spiritual Master in order to feel a connection with him. Millions,
      even billions, of people around the world are receiving light and
      inspiration from Sri Chinmoy!

      I was especially touched because it was the man's birthday--a time
      when Sri Chinmoy says the soul comes to the fore to offer inspiration
      and guidance to the rest of the being.

      And that's the story of Table 3.

      Vasudha