Response to Nayak re Meditation Exercises

  • dharmaja
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Greetings, Nayak.
      I don't know if this message is in any published work. I found it by
      accident while rummaging through some old papers and aphorisms. It is
      printed on legal size paper, it appears to be a 3rd- or 4th-generation
      copy. At the top it says, "My Blessing-Light-Messages on Narada's
      Birthday." Around the border it has a kind of squiggly lace pattern,
      and at the bottom it reads, "23 April 1988."
      Dharmaja