Gratitude

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 5, 2007
      "May my inner name
      And my outer name
      Be the same:
      Gratitude."
      -Sri Chinmoy
    • melinda_geelong
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 4, 2008
        Gratitude to all dear friends who post on this amazing and immortal site.
        Gratitude for your concern for each other, love for each other and all of humanity and for
        the individuality you bring to the site.
        Gratitude for your off-beat sense of humour, your compassion and your ever amazing and
        increasing depth of knowledge.
        Gratitiude for your persistence, your vulnerability and your honesty.
        Gratitude to those who live near and far for insights into other aspects of our world and
        for beautiful evocative and heart warming images of both our inner and outer worlds.
        Gratitude to you all

        Melinda