Re: New Website

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4, 2007
      Since we have already been blessed by her talents on several centre
      sites, I am sure that she must have designed the site herself as well.
      More acquainted with her gift for writing, some of us have had a taste
      of her talents in the visual arts through her creation of masks for
      her rhyming plays performed on the Christmas Trip. I'm sure that those
      who live nearby her have had many other similar examples of her talent
      in the visual arts. Now it shines in graphic design/web design mode.

      The feminist in me cannot resist also pointing out that the realm of
      computer programming (I believe she writes all her sites in code not
      through website design software), website creation and related aspects
      of the Internet are typically the domain and mastery of men. Go Girl!
      You're at the top of the class! May she inspire all of us, men and
      women alike, to treasure serendipity and beauty in the world around us
      and to strive harder to mirror it in, among other avenues, our
      Internet-related offerings to the world at large.

      Sharani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, johnji_nz
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sumangali,
      > > A very colorful, aesthetic and joyful website. Who designed it for
      you?

      > I heard a rumour that Sumangali designed her very beautiful website
      > herself.
      >
      > As one who occasionally dabbles in web design himself, I can only say
      > that doing so is no joke, and am definitely impressed.
      >
      > Keep up the good work,
      >
      > John-Paul

    • kamalika_gyorgyjakab
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 5, 2007
        Sumangali, Congratulations!
        You have a very aesthetic and profound website. I have always been an
        admirer of your works, this can only add to my appreciation for your
        art and literary ventures.
        Kamalika

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sumangali_m
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Dear World,
        >
        > You are very welcome to visit a new website. It's only been up and
        > running a week, so bear with me, but it's a start.
        >
        > The Centre gallery has a slot on the home page. At the moment it
        > features the Pranlobha's fantastic album (of which I am an avid
        fan).

        > Watch this space...
        >
        > http://www.sumangali.org/
        >
        > Sumangali

      • sumangali_m
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 5, 2007
          Dear Sharani, John-Paul, Arpan, Suchana, Kamalakanta,

          Thank you for visiting the new site. I am humbled by your kind words,
          and inexpressibly grateful for your encouragement.

          Sumangali
          http://www.sumangali.org

          > Since we have already been blessed by her talents on several centre
          > sites, I am sure that she must have designed the site herself as well.
          > More acquainted with her gift for writing, some of us have had a taste
          > of her talents in the visual arts through her creation of masks for
          > her rhyming plays performed on the Christmas Trip. I'm sure that those
          > who live nearby her have had many other similar examples of her talent
          > in the visual arts. Now it shines in graphic design/web design mode.
          >
          > The feminist in me cannot resist also pointing out that the realm of
          > computer programming (I believe she writes all her sites in code not
          > through website design software), website creation and related aspects
          > of the Internet are typically the domain and mastery of men. Go Girl!
          > You're at the top of the class! May she inspire all of us, men and
          > women alike, to treasure serendipity and beauty in the world around us
          > and to strive harder to mirror it in, among other avenues, our
          > Internet-related offerings to the world at large.
          >
          > Sharani
          >

          > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, johnji_nz
          > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo
          > > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Sumangali,
          > > > A very colorful, aesthetic and joyful website. Who designed it for
          > you?
          > >
          > > I heard a rumour that Sumangali designed her very beautiful website
          > > herself.
          > >
          > > As one who occasionally dabbles in web design himself, I can only say
          > > that doing so is no joke, and am definitely impressed.
          > >
          > > Keep up the good work,
          > >
          > > John-Paul

        • mahiruha_27
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 6, 2007
            Sumangali's new website is beautiful and full of rich inspiration. I enjoy visiting it daily to
            see how it is changing and growing.

            Sumangali's courage and ingenuity radiate in everything she does. I'm so grateful to her
            for her fantastic example.

            Mahiruha

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalika_gyorgyjakab <no_reply@...>
            wrote:

            > Sumangali, Congratulations!
            > You have a very aesthetic and profound website. I have always been an
            > admirer of your works, this can only add to my appreciation for your
            > art and literary ventures.
            > Kamalika
            >
            > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sumangali_m
            > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear World,
            > >
            > > You are very welcome to visit a new website. It's only been up and
            > > running a week, so bear with me, but it's a start.
            > >
            > > The Centre gallery has a slot on the home page. At the moment it
            > > features the Pranlobha's fantastic album (of which I am an avid
            > fan).
            > >
            > > Watch this space...
            > >
            > > http://www.sumangali.org/
            > >
            > > Sumangali

          • sumangali_m
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 12, 2007
              Dear Mahiruha and Kamalika

              Thank you for visiting the new site, and for your very kind encouragement.

              Sumangali

              --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mahiruha_27